Job Title:Honda Customer Care Representative with Italian
Honda is one of world’s biggest manufacturers of automobiles, motorcycles, and power equipment.
Our Customer Care Team is the first point of contact for all European customers, providing inbound support to general queries & complaints and outbound support to specific campaigns.
We are open Monday to Friday to help you strike an excellent work life balance!
So, what’s the role all about?
· Providing support to customers by phone and e-mail
· Collaborating with other team members, Honda dealers and country Branches
· Identifying clients’ problems and propose solutions
· Maintaining various outbound campaigns related to the supported products
· Use and improve established procedures
Our top candidate has:
· Fluency in Italian both verbal and written, and working level of English
· Great analytical and research skills
· Excellent customer handling skills
· Previous experience in a similar role is a plus
Join Concentrix and enjoy our benefits
· Standard working hours on full-time
· Competitive remuneration with performance-based bonuses
· Reward and Recognition program
· Opportunity to grow with our career development programs
· Constant support from a dynamic success-driven team of specialists
· Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Corporate discounts and many more
· Relocation support if needed
That's just the beginning. Send us your CV now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead of you!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
Location:BGR Sofia - Advance Business Center
Time Type:Full time