Customer Care Agent for a Healthcare Company with German
We keep growing!
Our brand-new client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better а live longer.
Looking for a job where you can really help people? Join our Customer Care team working with a global healthcare brand. If you’re an empathetic person, with great German and English skills, who prefers working from home you could be perfect for this role. Apply now!
Your typical day:
As a representative of the brand, you will be the face of the company to the consumers. Whether receiving notice of a complaint or providing helpful information or engaging in conversation on social media, Consumer Care specialists aim to make life easier for the Consumers as trusted friends.
You will utilize active listening and conversational leadership skills to accurately understand all consumer issues efficiently. Ensure appropriate additional attention given to sensitive contacts and cases. Develop expertise in the product portfolio and our Consumers’ expectations unique to each product and category. We would rely on you to be proactive and become a key player in building our support team by sharing ideas and contributing to the overall improvement of the quality of services provided.
What you need to have is:
- Empathy and ability to perceive, detect and manage emotions
- Fluency in German, both written and verbal
- Working level of English
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening.
- Work experience in a customer experience center is an advantage
- Good typing and computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Be organized, have decision-making and analytical skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- High school education
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.
Bulgaria - Work at Home
Please Note: Job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado, USA.