Job Title:E-Commerce Advisor with Italian for Timberland, Vans, The North Face, Eastpack, Kipling, Napapijri
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix Bulgaria is now looking for a number of dynamic and self-motivated Customer Advisors to join our exciting new project!
VF is the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including household names such as, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans Eastpak and Kipling. Our aim is to consistently deliver world class customer service and we never lose sight of our goal - our customers are the focus of everything we do here! From email to phone in a multitude of languages, we’re on hand to offer care to all our customers to make sure they have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience with us. We’re an energetic, innovative and forward thinking team who are always looking for new ideas to delight and wow our customers.
The Customer Advisor is required to:
• Be proficient (verbal & written) in Italian
• Be advanced in English
• Be able to represent our client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
• Be flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business
• Be able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
• Hold a High-school or University degree
• Possess excellent computer literacy
• Have previous experience in a customer service environment, preferably telephone based.
• Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
• Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
• Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
• Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
• Updating our systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
What’s in it for you:
• To be part of the Gold Award winner company in the category “Employees at the heard of everything” for large companies at the South East Europe customer service awards 2020
• Permanent work from home
• Opportunity develop your career in a global company of over 280,000 employees across more than 40 countries
• Free additional medical and dentist insurance
• Transportation allowance
• Multisport card discount
• Refer a friend bonus – one of the biggest at the market
• Variety of company events – recognition initiatives, team buildings, monthly fruit days, breakfast, kids days in the office, free massages and more
• Corporate discounts
• A bright, modern brand new modern office with convenient location next to metro station
• Relocation support if needed
Location:BGR Sofia - Advance Business Center
Time Type:Full time