Human Resources Representative with English
The People Solutions Centre Representative is the first People Solution point of contact for all employees. They provide advice, guidance and direction on any and all people related queries.
Human Resources Representative with English,
People Solutions Center
This is an HR Specialist role that suits naturally positive people who enjoy making others’ lives easier, and it will also appeal to those who enjoy problem solving.
The People Solutions Centre Representative (PSC Reps) is the first point of contact for all employees. They provide advice, guidance and direction on employee related queries.
A PSC Reps will provide a staff experience that is positive, pro-active and professional, they are passionate and committed to consistent process improvement.
PSC Reps use a best in class data-driven, fact-based approach that supports the employee by providing relevant, timely, and comprehensive answers to queries.
- Prepare new hire and termination related documentation and process employee lifecycle events.
- Manage the administration of benefits and answer any employee related queries
- Prepare weekly and monthly HR reports
- Input employee data in the company’s information systems
- Professionally manage multiple communication channels to engage with and resolve staff queries including questions on internal HR policies.
- Focus on first time resolution by providing a high level of customer service and support
- Know how to quickly search and find data / knowledge from the various information systems in pursuit of query resolution.
- Maintain excellent standards of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Facilitate timely and effective resolution of the query in collaboration with other Subject Matter Experts as necessary and stay connected until resolution has been confirmed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in a human resources administration, administrative or client support role
- Fluent level of the English Language (C2 minimum requirement)
- Proficiency in other European language is an advantage
- Obtained Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of HR, Economics or related.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office with special focus on Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to change in fast-paced dynamic environment
- Consistent on meeting SLAs and targets
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Insurance
- Multisport Card
- Monthly Transportation Allowance
- Corporate Discounts
- Excellent office location in one of the top Business Buildings in Sofia
Bulgaria - Work at Home