This vacancy is no longer available, please have a look at our other jobs below!
Fashion Brands Advisor with German
Currently we are looking for a German speaking professional to support some of the leading fashion brands worldwide.
This role is suitable for candidates who want to work from home and have their weekends free.
• Manage communication with Customers by phone, chat and email.
• Assisting customers with queries regarding order tracking, product information, deliveries, returns. • Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Customer Advisor is required to:
• Be proficient (verbal & written) in German • Be advanced in English • Are able to identify and understand client’s needs.
• Be able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs. • Possess excellent computer literacy • Have previous experience in a customer service environment.
What you can expect from us:
• Working hours – Monday – Friday (10:00-19:00, 11:00-20:00)
• Permanent Work at Home solution
• Comprehensive initial training and onboarding
• Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
• Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your development
• Health and Wellbeing initiatives
• Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance,
• Bonus for important life events, Additional paid leave for education, Corporate discounts and many more
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies. We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
About VF: Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands such as Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans, Eastpak and Kipling. VF’s history is a story of innovation and leadership. The company evolved from a small producer of gloves and mittens into a multinational manufacturing giant with more than 30 brands, more than 60,000 associates and $12 billion in revenue, all within 115 years. VF’s One culture is perpetually driven — focused on constant innovation. Using deep research and insights, VF combines the art and science of apparel to create products that excite consumers and inspire brand loyalty.