This is a recruitment, and you will be employed directly by the customer.
The company has a leading position in the northern Europe in their product areas, but also a world leader in one of their products. They have between 100-300 employees and export their products to over 35 countries and was established for over 50 years ago. In the Nordics they have several other factories and very strong brand of high quality.
In this new role, the biggest focus will be on Operations and Supply Chain, especially development of factory operations according to the development roadmap. You need to take clear ownership of the factory and be a natural people leader who shows great interest in your team.
A big and dynamic challenge is to develop and continue working with change management to take the next step up in processes to thinking like a big company. We expect you to take on the responsibility with great engagement and participate in the development and steering of the organization.
- Budgeting and cost control of the factory
- Factory's operational delivery daily management and targets execution
- Planning för short-term and long-term capacity
- Implementation of the production methods and technology
- Development of capabilities and ways of working
You are placed in the factory in the region Småland/Skåne/Blekinge and under the first year it requires full attendance, and you will report to the CEO.
The position requires strong abilities in leading change, managing interaction with stakeholders. As a person you are an inspiring leader, and your goal is to develop motivation and knowledge within your team. You build trust in the organization, delegates and involve your team. Your goal is to achieve world class performance. Communication and ability to inspire are therefore core skills. You have successful experience from networking effectively through a diverse contact base and building enduring relationships across functional and geographical areas.
You have several years of experience as a Head of production, Director of a Unit or a Plant manager and ready for next challenge. Good understanding in Supply Chain is an extra plus.
You have a Master's degree in engineering or similar, or get the right knowledge in other ways.
- Results orientation and strong commitment to objectives
- Great execution capabilities
- Capability to work in the cross functional teams and groups
- Good communication, influencing and presentation skills, both in Swedish and English
- Strong people leader with capabilities to create clarity and lead changes firmly both in local level and in relation to teams in other, also international functions.
For more information, please contact:
Jefferson Wells recruiter Thomas Andersson 070-276 9953.
Please apply through www.jeffersonwells.se, the application needs to be in English.
The position should be filled immediately, and the recruitment work is therefore ongoing during the application period.