In this role you will provide high-level administrative support to the General Counsel. The role requires discretion, confidentiality and knowledge of the organization´s operations, procedures and people. Your activities will include:
• Administration and coordination of board materials and meetings
• Filing of registration matters to the Swedish Company´s register
• Administrative support to the group entities in relation to board representations, legalizations and notarization in Sweden of corporate documents, powers of attorney and other tasks in relation to the administration of a large international group of companies with the headquarters in Stockholm
• Administration of insider logs and registrations to comply with the stock exchange rules
• Secretarial work related to corporate governance documents and policies
• Other secretarial and administrative support to the General Counsel
Who are you?
You need to have basic understanding and knowledge of corporate, legal and financial matters, as minimum from studies from High School (sw: gymnasium) or equivalent , and experience from working with corporate and legal matters as assistant or paralegal.
In order to be successful, we believe that you have experience in similar roles as personal assistant, paralegal or education. You have documented experience from working with executive/senior managers in an international environment, ideally law firm and/or multi-national company.
The role requires that you have excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office. You will have to be fluent in Swedish and English, both written and oral.
As a person it is important that you have a high integrity and that you can work confidentially. You are a service minded person who is flexible and comfortable in giving support. It is also important that you are structured and organized in the way you work.
You are offered a consulting assignment with immediate start. Our client office is located in the central of Stockholm with the possibility to work hybrid. For questions about the position contact the responsible consultant manager Mikaela Danilovic at email@example.com or Felicia Pettersson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome with your application via www.jurek.se. We do not accept applications by email.
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning is a strongly growing company with a focus on flexible and customer-friendly recruitment and staffing solutions. Through our innovative thinking and entrepreneurial way of working, we are unique in Sweden today. Our assignments are mainly within law, finance, HR/Administration as well as marketing and communication.