Do you want to work in an environment with focus on IT security , risk management , advanced data analytics and digitalization ? We are looking for candidates to Information Risk Management (IRM) where you can combine your personal development with delivering quality and knowledge to our clients.
IRM is a fast-growing area within KPMG, full of opportunities for the right candidates looking to expand their carrier within IT-audit and analytics. Our teams are based in Stockholm, Göteborg and Malmö and we work within three main areas:
- IT Assurance assignments on cyber security, internal audit, ISO 27000, project assurance, process mining and third-party assurance via SOC reporting.
- IT Audit as part of the external and internal audit.
- Data analytics as part of the audit approach or as assurance over our client’s IT environments.
As a senior member within our Information Risk Management team, you will play a critical role in managing client engagements, leading, and developing teams, and delivering high-quality work for our clients. You will work alongside professionals in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, all while building the skills necessary to succeed in a leadership role.
At Information risk management, we are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion, diversity, and innovation. We believe that our people are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to supporting their professional development and career growth.
We welcome candidates with any professional and educational background if eager to work with financial data, IT risk assessment and data analytics.
To thrive in the role, you will have a combination of the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in IT-Audit engagements
- High understanding of KPMG methodology around IT-Audit
- Experience preparing and reviewing IT-Audit reports or memos as part of the audit evidence or to external clients
- Experience leading, supporting, and teaching junior staff and external stakeholders
If you're a highly motivated individual with excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills, we encourage you to apply. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Lead and manage client engagements, ensuring that work is delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and develop customized solutions to meet their unique challenges.
- Lead and develop teams of professionals, providing guidance and mentorship to ensure their success and growth.
- Perform IT audits and risk assessments, identifying and assessing risks and controls in complex IT environments.
- Analyze data and provide insights that drive strategic decision-making
If you're ready to take the next step in your career in Information Risk Management with IT-Audit, apply today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you!
Do you want to make a difference with us?
If you want to know more about the position before you apply, please do not hesitate to contact the responsible recruiter Mikaela Bohman through email@example.com. or Hiring Manager Kevin Villarreal, firstname.lastname@example.org
KPMG is a company for people who want to make a difference. We are one of the world’s leading professional services companies and a partner our clients depend on in the fast-paced world they are a part of. We provide insight and guidance on their journeys. This may mean organizational change for their company as a whole, or just parts of it. It may relate to their working methods, how to deal with potential risks, cyber threats or how to maximize user experience in a digitized world. We are also experts in analysis, M&A, auditing and tax to name just a few of our professional skills.
At KPMG, we work actively to maintain diversity and gender equality throughout the organization. Diversity brings perspectives that enrich our culture and add value for our clients and society alike. We believe in an inclusive culture that respects people for who they are and allows them to be themselves. Because this is at the heart of what we believe, we welcome applicants with different backgrounds and experiences.
In Sweden you will have 1,650 colleagues and 350 more in Lithuania and Latvia, which means there are 2,000 of us in the company. You will be part of KPMG’s worldwide network of more than 200,000 people.