Published X days ago
- Managing a small Team of BI Developers and externals,
- Managing high-level plan according to PowerBI Implementation stages and describing the key focus areas for the team as well as key success metrics,
- Sharing knowledge and skills in data analysis within Mowi to make teams more data-driven,
- Leading the delivery of the backlog to achieve business needs,
- Translating requirements of large data initiatives into smaller actionable items,
- Designing and applying methods based on machine learning and deep learning to solve various business problems,
- Cooperation with Global BI team in a layer of IT Architecture.
- Team player able to collaborate with people in diverse professional roles and cultural backgrounds,
- Analytical thinker with management skills,
- Master’s degree in business, engineering, or computer science,
- Experience in data analytics, visualization and business intelligence,
- Experience in project and/or team management,
- Practical experience with: PowerBi, Python, SQL, Microsoft Azure, and Snowflake,
- Understanding of data engineering, data modelling and architecture,
- English and Polish fluency.
- A chance for dynamic career development,
- Work in an international environment,
- Attractive salary and bonus,
- The opportunity to raise professional qualifications and gain valuable experience,
- Professional training,
- Individual development plan,
- Competitive social benefits packages.