RWE Renewables Iberia S.A.U.
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
As an Site Operation Coordinator for OT Infrastructure (d/f/m) you are responsible for the day to day of the OT operations of decentralize infrastructure, including priorities and responsibilities of the subfunction of the team.
- Own and manage the day to day of our decentral OT infrastructure, including our regional offices and sites for the OT environment – including the necessary operations within – taking ownership and full responsibility of service issues and incidents besides coordinating with the relevant parties and communicating effectively and openly to stakeholders
- Ensure OT systems reliability and availability of the decentral assets as well as analysis and escalations of critical problems and issues (including KPIs).
- Ensure compliance with internal and external rules and local or international laws of the countries where we operate, including security operations and/or ISMS/ISO27000 standards.
- Own the decentral infrastructure documentation, including but not limited to patch management, hardware details, backup procedures, Hardware Life cycle, Hardware inventoty management, etc., making sure it remains updated
- Organize and optimize requests within the subfunction and/or a business or team leader requests.
- Monitoring and managing third party support and service desk team to ensure optimal service including but not limited to performance management for current and future demands
- Manage the responsibilities within the subfunction of the team, including directing colleagues (internal and externals) and their priorities.
- You will also support the performance management of the members of the infrastructure subfunction.
- Act as an interface for the team leader – supporting in escalations and day to day issues.
- Ensuring all systems, procedures and methodologies are followed enabling an outstanding service delivery
- Ability to support on the coaching of the colleagues.
- Successfully completed a Degree in Information Technology or related experience in relevant enterprises
- Expert in the area of Operational Technology – including hardware brands (HP, Dell), virtualization using VMware and combined with years of experience in the area. Hardware life cycle (including installation and configuration) for the decentralized infrastructure, Virtual machine management, Windows and Linux systems, patch management, backups, managing datacenter operations with external partners will be part of your day to day.
- Clear understanding of network architectures, networking protocols, VPNs, VLANs, QoS, NATs, Routing etc
- Your background will be from the Renewables Sector (OT Operations).
- You will have a clear understanding of management and related tasks, including but not limited to conflict management, enable cooperation and running the business.
- Strong passion for improvements – including coordinating Root Cause Analysis and lessons learnt.
- Ability to troubleshoot in complex OT related systems
- Knowledge of ITIL principles, including escalation procedures, incident management, change management and other disciplines related to device service delivery
- Proficiency in leading both physical and virtual teams
- Experience in dealing with third-party-provided services
- Empathy and experience in working in international environments, demonstrating a proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Fluent in English – writing and speaking. German, French or any other language are a plus.
- Ability to travel throughout Europe
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 80446.
Any questions? Lorena Vara, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
RWE Renewables GmbH, based in Essen, Germany, is RWE’s youngest subsidiary and one of the world’s leading companies in the field of renewable energies. With an international team of around 3,500 employees, we are drivers of the energy transition – and provide electricity for a sustainable life. Our total capacity of more than 9 gigawatts results from onshore and offshore wind parks, photovoltaic plants and battery storage. We focus on growth: on the American continent, on the European core markets and on new markets in the Asia-Pacific region.