RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
Your future plans
RWE Supply & Trading GmbH (RWEST) is looking for an regulatory specialist to join our effort to maintain competitive, integrated wholesale energy markets.
Effective engagement with regulators is essential to manage the impact of energy, environmental and financial services regulation on our trading business. RWEST’s Market Design and Regulatory Affairs team acts as a centre of industry and regulatory expertise and is responsible for our day-to-day interactions with officials and regulators.
- Managing our day-to-day interactions with national and EU government, regulatory and legislative authorities
- Monitoring and analysis of regulatory developments and effective communication of the business implications to other RWEST functions
- Engaging other RWEST functions (including trading, analytics, risk) to develop and shape our regulatory positions
- Effective participation and representation of RWEST’s interests in various trade associations and other stakeholder groups
- Regulatory advocacy to officials and other stakeholders via presentations, written documents, consultation responses, speeches and publications etc.
- The development, communication and execution of targeted regulatory strategies
Your powerful skills
- University degree in a relevant discipline (preferably economics, business or law)
- Strong analytical skills to grasp highly technical concepts and problems
- Creative and entrepreneurial approach to tackling challenges
- Personal skills to engage people and bring others with them
- Exceptional communication, persuasion and presentation skills – both oral and written
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and German
- The self-motivation and confidence to act independently within a fast-moving external environment
- The ability to work effectively within a diverse, multi-disciplinary team
- Willingness to travel frequently – sometimes at short notice
Benefits you can rely on
- Limitless opportunities to grow and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities
- Working in an inspiring, diverse environment with flat hierarchies
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 81802
Any questions? Pia König (Recruiting), +49 201 5179-3294
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE Supply & Trading is the interface between RWE and the energy markets around the world. Approximately 1,700 employees from over 50 different countries trade (renewable) electricity, (green) gas, commodities and CO2 emission allowances. The trading entity also ensures the commercial optimisation of RWE’s power plant dispatch and markets electricity from renewables.