Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalised experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
About the Role/ The Opportunity:
The Accounts Receivables Specialist position is part of the Global Collections Team and reports to the Global Collections Manager. This position will assist with all matters related to the collection of accounts receivable including collections, cash application and account reconciliations. The successful candidate will work with the Global Collections Manager and other team members to assist in implementing strategies, process improvements and automation to improve overall collection performance. This is a high priority role in a fast-growing company and requires a strong ability to prioritise, plan, and work cross functionality with other departments across multiple markets.
What You’ll Do:
- Research and resolve customer account issues and communicate effectively and timely any unresolved issues with Global Collections Manager and other Collections team members
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners (Billing, Sales, Tax, Order Management, Deal Desk, Legal) to ensure customers have everything they need to pay on time
- Document all customer correspondence related to collections efforts and customer account issues in NetSuite in a consistent and timely fashion
- Liaise with 3rd party collections agents where necessary
- Post customer payments and assist in processing refunds/credit notes
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience in cash collection in a multinational organisation
- Understanding of full accounts receivable/order to cash cycle
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both spoken and written, with a customer service focus
- Ability to be proactive and identify issues and areas of improvement
- Maintains focus and positive attitude during high volume of work while multi-tasking with changing priorities
- Experience of working to collections targets
- Proficient in English (conversation and writing)
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with software/technology company is preferred but not required
- Good analytical, deduction and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner who is methodical and analytical, and possesses excellent organisation skills
- Experience of NetSuite (Sitecore ledger) and Tesorio (a collections tool) would be desirable
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
- Growth! We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feel It’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
- Great team and company culture! You can find out more about our company culture and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably.