Customer Service Assistant, Heysham
Do you care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support?
The Port Operations Team is made up of customer focused individuals working with all aspects of customer service and we are currently looking for someone to join us in Heysham.
Your main task will be to assist with the smooth and effective transportation of passengers and vehicles to and from the vessels, whilst ensuring their experience is as pleasurable as possible by providing the highest standards of customer service to all our guests.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Delivering excellent customer service to facilitate our passenger and freight check in function at Port.
- Accurate and timely communications both internally and externally. Liaise effectively with other departments and ports.
- Accurate and efficient check-in procedures, fully utilising in-house Freight & Travel reservation systems
- Record and account securely for all cash received in accordance with the Company Cash Handling Policy
- 4 on 4 off split shifts, 04:00-10:00 in the morning and back 16:00-22:00 in the evening.
What you will experience
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.
Who you are
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do, we are looking for someone who is approachable, warm and friendly with an open and positive attitude. You will be supportive and helpful when working with customers as well as your team and prepared for any situation.
This is a permenant position based in our Heysham Port within our Port Operations department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 9th June, 2023. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Rebecca Small, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.