Are you looking for a job where you will have the opportunity to coordinate and project lead international marketing campaigns at one of the largest ferry companies in the world?
As Marketing Project Manager at Stena Line your role is to plan and define marketing activities and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. You will take an active part in defining and driving marketing strategy and mapping out tasks needed to implement that strategy. Everything you do should achieve optimal common efficiency, effectiveness and scalability. You will ensure that marketing strategies and overall travel strategy are implemented. Your responsibility is our markets in the Irish Sea and North Sea and you will be in contact with colleagues, agencies and stakeholders within Wales, Scotland, England and France.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end including managing agencies, day to day communication.
- Ensuring customers and internal stakeholders are satisfied with the proposed marketing campaigns.
- Planning, creating and managing global marketing plan including market specific activities and adaptations.
- Accountable for achieving quality, efficiency and the right degree of local adaptation in all campaigns by utilizing a common approach.
- Responsible for defining the plan, budget and scope for all campaign activities and ensure that all staff adhere to them.
- Responsible for continuous analysis of media performance to optimize media budget.
- Initiating ad hoc campaigns and coordination between staff involved.
What you will experience
You will be the project leader for a diverse team of specialists placed in Belfast, Gothenburg and Hoek van Holland. It’s an open minded atmosphere in the team and we want everybody to contribute to our success. We’re in the middle of a transformation and a big part of the job is to ensure the centralisation of our marketing strategy.
Stena Line wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
Who you are
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. First of all, we believe you have a passion for marketing and a great ability to collaborate with people in a multi-cultural company. We believe you have an analytical mind-set, with excellent organizational and decision-making skills. You are flexible and can prioritize and multi-task under pressure.
- Several years of experience working as a project leader at a media agency or larger company.
- Knowledge of different types of media channels and customer journey management.
- Knowledge and experience in online acquisition methods and tactics and the need for personalized content.
- Experience from working in a multi-cultural company and in cross-regional marketing.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Nice to have but not essential:
- Experience in the travel industry.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Belfast, Gothenburg or Amsterdam within our Travel department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your CV in English as soon as possible but no later than 11th December, 2022. We are having an ongoing selection, so do not wait with your application. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Fredrik Bayati, Media Manager, email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Anna Svedberg, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As a leader in sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 5,100 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company.
We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.