Do you want to help us set sails toward a new pricing strategy at one of the world’s largest ferry companies?
As Pricing Manager of Onboard Sales and Service (OSS) your role is to maximize the long term profitability by setting and executing the onboard price strategy. You will work with the whole assortment onboard our ferries, everything from menus, beverages and perfumery to what campaigns we should have.
You will have a close collaboration with our affiliate company Retail & Food. You will also work closely with the regional Trade teams, Onboard Service Teams and our development team to take our onboard pricing capabilities to new heights.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Set the prices and campaigns for our Retail and F&B assortment onboard.
- Develop and execute a pricing strategy for our onboard services in close collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Act as product owner in the development of new pricing tools and help defining models that can be used to achieve the pricing strategy.
- Continuously recommend adjustments/activities/campaigns to achieve strategic KPIs.
- Be updated on local trends, regulations and price points in our different markets to understand the local dynamics and customer behaviours.
- Support Group OSS with pricing expertise in assortment discussions.
What you will experience
Stena Line wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We believe you are an excellent communicator and presenter, that enjoys working in a matrix organization. You are also self-motivated and have strong business acumen combined with high integrity. With your solid experience and competence in the area, you can contribute and help us on our exciting journey ahead. Your analytical mind-set and your problem-solving skills will also come in handy in this role.
- Experience from price management within retail and/or Food & Beverage.
- Analytical mindset, data driven, but also hands on.
- Great skills in Excel.
- Good understanding of revenue/cost drivers, margins and customer contribution.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience of working with different databases.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within Trade Management. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 11th of December, 2022. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Björn Möllerström, Head of Commercial Planning & Trade Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Anna Svedberg, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 5100 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.