Reference No: 1626
Office Type: Home office - same as employee home address at the top of the contract.
At Zalaris, we simplify HR and payroll administration, empower our customers with useful information so that they can invest more in their people. Our consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients. We have three values that guide the way we work:
Everyone matters. We believe that no one person is better than another.
Aiming high. We dare to aim high, #bestingmyself is everyone’s motto because we give the best version of ourselves to the team.
Team spirit. We believe that the best results are achieved not by being the best in the team, but by bringing the best out of your team and supporting each other across the finish line.
Are you interested in the technical aspects of HR - As well as improving the HR Systems and User Experience for HR Teams wherever they are located? Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to work with a dynamic, highly experienced team in an organization where you can grow your skills and work on exciting projects and clients? Then we are looking for an SAP SuccessFactors Consultant located in United Kingdom. Zalaris is an SAP gold partner and one of the leading SAP SuccessFactors Partners in Europe with an extensive and growing number of Cloud HXM customers. Join us on a home-based contract and became part of Zalaris Professional Services global team.
- Support and participate in workshops and requirement sessions on the SAP SuccessFactors Solutions to ensure that it is best utilized to meet client requirements.
- Understanding scope, documenting requirements, business processes, application configurations, testing plans, etc.
- Assist in the setup of HR environments and System access across client landscapes. This includes cutover and migration between client instances.
- Configuration of module, including liaising with offshore team to ensure that the solution is as per client requirements
- Providing support to the interface workstreams to understand business scenarios and integration between the solution and other applications.
- Assist with testing, fixing of defects, raising SAP support tickets and ongoing management of defect resolution throughout build, test, deployment, and post go-live support.
- Preparing project documentation such as Workbooks, Test Scripts, etc.
- Preparing and assist in delivering Knowledge Transfer training sessions.
- Preparation of all final project documentation for handover to the client and Zalaris support team.
- Support our current clients with workshops, fixes, proposed solutions and advice.
- Support the transition to the support team during and towards the end of the project.
Education & Experience
- University degree or equivalent experience in a technical field or HR.
- Experience in the HR field and processes is an advantage.
- Proven experience in implementing SuccessFactors Employee Central Module for customer projects.
- At least 2+ years' experience across SuccessFactors Employee Central Module (minimum 1 full EC end to end project).
- (advantageous) Experience of implementing any additional SuccessFactors modules (other than EC).
- You are self-driven
- You are proactive
- Fluent communicator in English
- "Can do" attitude
- Strives for growth and learning
- Able to work independently and thrives on autonomy
What we Offer - Financial Benefits
- A competitive remuneration package
- Zalaris offer a generous life insurance policy (3x basic salary)
- Zalaris offer employer pension contributions of 5%
- Zalaris off bonus schemes with accelerator
- Zalaris offer a generous maternity leave package
- Employee education and apprenticeship opportunities (i.e. free SAP Learning Hub & Certification access and/or relevant qualifications)
- Financial rewards for long service and achievements
- Employee referral program
What we Offer - Non-Financial Benefits
- Work-life balance and flexibility ethos
- Flex time and work at home options
- Strong leadership with an open-door policy
- Non-hierarchical approach to people management
- Annual social and team bonding events
- Holiday buy back scheme
- Sabbatical (after 5 years' service)
- Corporate branded items
- Employee recognition program
- Zalaris mentorship program
- Mental health support
- Zealth - Employee Assistance Programme
Apply now and join #teamZalaris!
Zalaris is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate any discrimination. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Zalaris’ employees come from different backgrounds, cultures, and walks of life, and we are proud of it.