A bit about us
Zound is the team behind the most exciting brands in audio electronics: Urbanears, Marshall and adidas. We design and develop headphones and speakers and we champion the human perspective in tech. Armed with a genuine passion for the things that resonate we challenge the status quo in our industry with a little bit of Zound magic.
We are a global company with offices in Stockholm (HQ), New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. Behind the scenes, we’re a team of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
Right now, we need to strengthen our Urbanears team with a Senior Manager, Marketing & Sales who will focus on our marketing and sales strategy.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that Urbanears drives short and long-term brand and commercial success.
- Creating and driving the marketing and sales strategies across all our markets and our channels to ensure holistic brand experience and enjoyable product experiences across consumer touch points.
- Drive deep consumer connectivity, content strategies and sell-thru across key digital platforms, key commercial partners to secure seamless customer journeys.
- Build deep relationships with the regional and creative teams to ensure delivery according to Urbanears high standard brand and , creative guidelines and Profit and Loss goals.
- In partnership with the Director Urbanears, bring specific focus to and drive our sustainability goals.
- Bringing together marketing and creative teams to ensure integrated direction between brand and creative direction in one integrated vision, lead by a Digital first mindset.
- In collaboration with the Director Urbanears and the Zound CMO, you translate a globally consistent marketing strategy into country and channel specific executional plans for local consumer relevancy.
- Create and execute an integrated marketing and commercial sales strategy for go-to-market over a 1–3-year horizon that accounts for brand, product and creative direction inclusive of budget and human resource management and demand forecast.
- Develop regionally-relevant sales channel-, marketing-, commercial- and creative plans that drives strong consumer connectivity and sell through across all our touch points.
- Directing consumer research activities from concept to selection to execution to assessment and action, translating insights and data analysis into clear, actionable briefs based on trends and needs for our cross functional teams.
- Lead the Urbanears marketing team with one integrated vision, championing an eCom, digital first, consumer centric mindset through our offerings. Setting clear timelines and priorities together with the creative team.
You probably have the following experiences & skills
- MA graduate degree in marketing or equivalent experience. 10+ years experience in marketing, consumer products or Electronics or FMCG including brand marketing in a high growth environment.
- Solid understanding of the audio electronics category, lifestyle industry, consumer electronics and/or high-tech products is preferable.
- Management experience in global brand-building, global marketing planning and execution, agency management, digital marketing, retail marketing and culture marketing.
- Well rounded marketing acumen with specific knowledge in DTC first environment; digital marketplace and marketing, including Social and Digital Tian platforms, as well as managing demand planning, sales and ecommerce.
- Understand how to activate specific consumer segments with cultural relevance within music, art, lifestyle.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to discuss and explain task and solutions fluently in English, both spoken and written.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers. We encourage applications from all over the world. To enable transitioning from another country for a role at Zound, we offer re-location support. This support is tailored for each role but always includes visum application, local authority registration, and home finding service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Does this sound like you? If you have a passion for sales & marketing and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to review your application!
Find out more
● Get a taste backstage behind the scenes at Zound Instagram and Linkedin
● Read more about us at Zound website and brand sites - Marshall, adidas, Urbanears