Zzoomm are looking for looking for talented people to help roll out the Full Fibre network of the future. So come and work for rapidly expanding telecommunications company with nationwide ambitions.
If you are an experienced Network Planner looking to be part of a fantastic journey within a multifaceted and dynamic high-growth business, then we’d love to hear from you.
The role of a Network Planner...
As a Network Planner within Mobilisation team, you will oversee all planning and survey activity within your specific region, ensuring that all relevant design rules and standards are adhered too, enabling a smooth rollout of the network. You will agree any changes to the route with a range of internal and external teams and always be looking for the most efficient routes. As the Network Planner you will assist your Network Surveyors with field-based surveys and lead multi-disciplinary team walk outs when required. The training and support you provide to all those you work with will help grow the internal knowledge of FTTP planning and deployment.
You’ll know how to…
- Conduct detailed fibre mapping to meet design specifications
- Use QGIS and other applications to plan and issue fibre work packs
- Create PON area network plans
- Produce timely and accurate cost and quantity reporting
- Be a source of innovation and engineering learnings for the future
- Deliver planning and reporting support to the Regional Director
- Liaise with the provisioning, network and installations teams to ensure the successful delivery of our fibre services
What we offer…
- A full time PAYE contract offering a basic salary and bonus
- Annual Leave - 25 days paid holiday + 1 day off for your birthday + bank holidays
- Pension – you pay 4.5% and Zzoomm pays 4.5% into your pension
- Life assurance 4 x basic salary
- Health cash plan so you can claim money back for essential health
- 24/7 access to an online doctor
- Exclusive offers and discounts from over 1000 popular retailers
- Free parking at work
Working with Zzoomm, you will learn new skills on the job, diversify your abilities and enjoy building a new future for the UK’s broadband network, one town at a time, and have a great time!
Zzoomm have built a support network with the Armed Forces Community, to help those transition into civilian life. We have developed recruitment pathways which cater to those ex-forces personnel and reservists who meet the criteria advertised on our vacancies, to ensure progression within the selection process.