Zzoomm are looking for looking for talented people to help roll out the Full Fibre network of the future. So come and work for rapidly expanding telecommunications company with nationwide ambitions.
If you are an experienced Field Sales Representative looking to be part of a fantastic journey within a multifaceted and dynamic high-growth business, then we’d love to hear from you.
The role of a Field Sales Representative
As one of Zzoomm’s excellent Field Sales Representatives, you’ll be responsible for helping to drive our continued growth in the towns and communities served by our full fibre network. You will often be going door-to-door, promoting the benefits of Zzoomm’s full fibre broadband to residents, it will be your job to effectively identify and close sales opportunities. As a Field Sales Representative you will also be responsible for developing a pipeline of potential future B2C sales and trying to levy referrals and endorsements from current customers.
With a huge increase in the number of homes ready for service scheduled for next year, this is a huge opportunity to capitalise on some of Zzoomm's top emerging markets.
You’ll know how to…
- Successfully sell in a face-to-face environment
- Be an excellent door-to-door operator
- Communicate with a range of people and understand their motivations
- Be an enthusiastic ambassador for Zzoomm and our products
- Proactively manage your time and workload
- Build rapport and deal with objections
- Act as a great customer advocate
- Sell in an empathetic and good-humoured way
What we offer…
- OTE package of £67,000
- Excellent commission structure
- Annual Leave - 25 days paid holiday + 1 day off for your birthday + bank holidays
- Pension – you pay 4.5% and Zzoomm pays 4.5% into your pension
- Life assurance 4 x basic salary
- Health cash plan so you can claim money back for essential health
- 24/7 access to an online doctor
- Exclusive offers and discounts from over 1000 popular retailers
- Free parking at work
Working with Zzoomm, you will learn new skills on the job, diversify your abilities and enjoy building a new future for the UK’s broadband network, one town at a time, and have a great time!
Zzoomm have built a support network with the Armed Forces Community, to help those transition into civilian life. We have developed recruitment pathways which cater to those ex-forces personnel and reservists who meet the criteria advertised on our vacancies, to ensure progression within the selection process.